Utility Coverall - Romper is currently used by naval units of the United States, to put over the uniform when performing maintenance task, is manufactured in:
Regular: 65/35 Polyester / Cotton
FR Version: Flame resistant 100% cotton (FR)
- Long sleeves with adjustable buttoned cuffs.
- Chest front patch pockets with flaps, including one pencil pocket.
- FR Version includes a fastener tape for the name plate.
- Hip patch pockets, one of them have a flap.
- Front flapped slide fastener with a top snap.
- The waistband have a 1 ¾” width with five (5) belt loops ½ " x 2 ½".