Army Combat Uniform
Army Combat Uniform (ACU) is the most commonly used uniform by the U.S. Army.
Available in the following variations:
50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop 65/25/10 Rayon/Para-Aramid/Nylon Ripstop FR FR Ripstop fabric
In addition, this uniform is available with an insect repellent treatment (permethrin)
- Slanted chest pockets with tape fastener closure.
- Front flapped slide fastener with a top and a bottom slider.
- Long sleeves with cuffed tabs.
- Mandarin style collar.
- Extended back for better mobility and compliance.
- Expandable pocket on each sleeve set in angle for easy access. Each pocket has an outside fastener tape to place the different badges combat units or services. These sleeve pockets, have eyelets at the bottom for easy drainage.
- The sleeves have elbow patched pockets for foam protective inserts. The opening of the pocket is secured with fastener tapes. Patched pockets have a drainage opening of one (1) inch at the bottom.
- Pencil Pocket in the left sleeve.
- Waistband with a draw strin for adjustment and seven (7) loops for the belt and button/buttonhole closure.
- Two (2) inside pockets and two (2) hip pockets.
- It has two cargo pockets, which are expandable and closed with buttons and buttonholes.
- It has two expandable lower pockets in the left lower leg.
- Both, the cargo pockets and lower pockets have a drainage eyelet.
- Two (2) reinforcing patches on the knee, which provide the ability to insert foam protectors.